10 Skincare tips to look stunning on your wedding
We know how important it is for you to look your best on your wedding day. Considering this point, we have formulated a list to ensure you look and feel gorgeous on your special day.
- Plan in advance, start as early as possible in order to reap tremendous benefits on your most-awaited day
- No matter your skin type, oily, dry, normal or combo, it craves for water. Drinking water helps, but eating other fruits such as watermelon, apple and grapes works wonders and helps in detoxification
- Follow a cleansing, toning and moisturising regimen at least two months in advance; use what works well for you and use products best suited to your skin type
- Use an exfoliating scrub about 3 times a week and steam your face with a pot of boiling water that will open up your pores and get rid of any sort of dirt, making you look radiant
- Use sunscreen as it will help you avoid tanned and leathery skin
- Make sure you use a pumice stone for a full body scrub and follow up with baby oil to make your skin feel soft. You can also use cocoa butter cream to give your body a smooth and shiny feel
- You are what you eat and consume. So make sure that you consume large amounts of water throughout your day for glowing skin
- A good nights sleep is essential. It helps keep those dark circles under the eyes at bay and makes your skin look great. So make sure you get plenty of your beauty sleep. Trust us; it pays off heavily in the end
- Ensuring clean teeth, this might be a slightly different addition to the list, but it is very important to take care of them. For bright shiny teeth, avoid coffee, tea, coke, etc. or drink them in moderation. You can also use a mixture of lemon juice and baking soda twice a month to whiten your teeth. Nevertheless, be careful as baking soda can erode your enamel if used excessively
- Get a good workout 3-4 times a week. You might be aware of its importance and just have to do it regularly. Exercising and steering clear of junk food, flushes out the toxins from your body, which directly affects the health of your skin
Stated above are the 10 tips that we swear by. Follow them assiduously and we assure you, you will look stunning with a glowing skin on your special day.